Web lists-archives.com

Re: Last minute GSoC proposal with Roks - anyone interested in mentoring?

Awesome, thanks! Please get together with Tomaz and one or the other of you transfer the info to the spreadsheet and report your magic number on the Home tab of the spreadsheet.

Valorie

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 3:32 PM Adriaan de Groot <groot@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday, 13 April 2019 23:36:43 CEST Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> It's been a few days. Is anyone willing to step up to mentor this student?
> Tomaz cannot mentor two students, but he's willing to co-mentor. Without
> another mentor, we must turn this one down, rather than over-burden and
> possibly burn out Tomaz.
>
> If you are interested in mentoring but have not yet been invited to the
> app, please write KDE-Soc-Management@xxxxxxx and tell us what
> google-connected email address you want us in use. Also, subscribe to
> KDE-Soc-Mentor mail list:
>
> Valorie
>
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 3:27 PM Valorie Zimmerman <
>
> valorie.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I need comments on this proposal in the app, so I know where we are. Is
> > anyone besides Tomaz willing to mentor this student? One mentor with two
> > students is burnout country, and we can't send anyone there!

I'll do it (somewhat hesitantly .. I do tend to vanish myself occasionally, so
not sure I'll be there all the time. OTOH, I like graph theory, and my kids do
too, so we'll have some good testers available).

My @kde address was used last year for GSoC, and I think I'm still subscribed.

[ade]

--
http://about.me/valoriez