Web lists-archives.com

Re: Last minute GSoC proposal with Roks - anyone interested in mentoring?

On Saturday, 13 April 2019 23:36:43 CEST Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> It's been a few days. Is anyone willing to step up to mentor this student?
> Tomaz cannot mentor two students, but he's willing to co-mentor. Without
> another mentor, we must turn this one down, rather than over-burden and
> possibly burn out Tomaz.
>
> If you are interested in mentoring but have not yet been invited to the
> app, please write KDE-Soc-Management@xxxxxxx and tell us what
> google-connected email address you want us in use. Also, subscribe to
> KDE-Soc-Mentor mail list:
>
> Valorie
>
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 3:27 PM Valorie Zimmerman <
>
> valorie.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I need comments on this proposal in the app, so I know where we are. Is
> > anyone besides Tomaz willing to mentor this student? One mentor with two
> > students is burnout country, and we can't send anyone there!

I'll do it (somewhat hesitantly .. I do tend to vanish myself occasionally, so
not sure I'll be there all the time. OTOH, I like graph theory, and my kids do
too, so we'll have some good testers available).

My @kde address was used last year for GSoC, and I think I'm still subscribed.

[ade]