Web lists-archives.com

New KDE-Edu proposal not on the Ideas list -- are there mentors?

Hi everyone, today we had a new proposal called "Improving Khipu and Analitza." Since this was not put up as an Idea by KDE-Edu, there are not now mentors. If this is a good student and proposal, please consider stepping up to mentor or co-mentor. The student is Karina Pereira Passos who has contributed before: https://phabricator.kde.org/p/karinapassos/. Ideas of who else to ask are also welcome.

If you are interested in becoming a mentor please reply to me privately telling me your google-connected email, so that I can invite you to the webapp. You will also need to subscribe to the KDE-Soc-Mentor mail list.

Thanks for your attention and interest,

Valorie