Web lists-archives.com

Re: Introduction for GSoC: Koundinya

Hello Venkata Rama Koundinya Lanka,

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 10:22 PM Venkata Rama Koundinya Lanka <venkataramakoundinya1998@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name is Venkata Rama Koundinya Lanka. I am a final year engineering student from India. My key skills include android development, C, C++, and Qt. I would like to contribute to the project porting krita to android for GSoC 2019.

Yours Sincerely,
Venkata Rama Koundinya Lanka

Have you uploaded your proposal to the GSoC webapp? If so, what is your nickname there? I hope that you've already been working with the Krita team on your proposal.

A reminder that the deadline for uploading final proposals is the 9th, and there are *no* late applications or uploads accepted by Google.

Valorie