Web lists-archives.com

Re: ffmpegthumbnailer

El dimarts, 5 de març de 2019, a les 16:45:21 CET, mark rimon va escriure:
> In KDE project in GSoC 2019

In my *personal opinion* you almost disqualified yourself.

Two reasons:
 * There's plenty of literature of how GSOC works, you not being able to use a search engine to find it shows a big lack of initiative.
 * You totally misused this mailing list, learning how to communicate properly is key.

So please, read about GSOC by yourself, and then if you really can't find the answer to a question, send a proper email.

Best of luck,
  Albert