Web lists-archives.com

Re: GSoC 2019: Project Proposal for a New Game

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 10:45 AM Aleix Pol <aleixpol@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I find it better for GSoC if you try to participate in an already existing project and improve it instead of creating a new one from scratch. Have you considered this?

Yes, I have considered this too.  We can introduce this game as a new playing mode in our existing KBreakout. This way we can use already existing classes and we don't have to start from scratch. And even if we introduce this as a new game still I think we can reuse those classes as it will save our time and we can produce better results.