Web lists-archives.com

Re: GSoC 2019: Project Proposal for a New Game

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 8:48 AM Pranam Lashkari <plashkari628@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am Pranam Lashkari a computer engineering student from India. Recently I mentored in GCI 2018 with KDE and successfully completed it. I successfully completed my GSoC 2018 with Boost community. Where I developed a new Astronomy Library.

This year I would like to participate in GSoC with the KDE community. I would like to propose a new game as a student. Details and proposal for the game can be found here. I am open to all the suggestions, ideas and criticisms to make this game better.

Thank you,
Pranam Lashkari

I find it better for GSoC if you try to participate in an already existing project and improve it instead of creating a new one from scratch. Have you considered this?

Regards,
Aleix