Web lists-archives.com

Re: GSoC 2019: Project Proposal for a New Game

No this is different from what we are having already. We all have played breakout in our childhood and we know how to play it.
But in the game I am proposing here, we have to only one shot to clear all the bricks and you don't have any paddles to bounce from but just bricks. We can have this as a completely separate game or we can add a new mode in the existing KBreakout.

Thank you,
Pranam Lashkari

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 3:42 PM Andrius Štikonas <stikonas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I think we already have this game: