Web lists-archives.com

GSoC 2019: Project Proposal for a New Game

Hello everyone,
I am Pranam Lashkari a computer engineering student from India. Recently I mentored in GCI 2018 with KDE and successfully completed it. I successfully completed my GSoC 2018 with Boost community. Where I developed a new Astronomy Library.

This year I would like to participate in GSoC with the KDE community. I would like to propose a new game as a student. Details and proposal for the game can be found here. I am open to all the suggestions, ideas and criticisms to make this game better.

Thank you,
Pranam Lashkari