- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 08:46:03 -0600
- From: Shashank Vinay Kumar <shashankvinaykumar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Greetings!
I am a student participating in the Google Code In Challenge. As a part of my task, I am to introduce my interests to the mailing list. I have been interested in computer science and business for the past five years and mainly develop in Java, Swift, and Python. I first started to develop mobile apps as a fun way to pass time. Over the years, my interest in computer science has significantly grown and I have found more practical uses for coding. Using my skills, I have founded a $3 million startup and have won notable accelerator programs around the world. Currently, I mentor young students around my community and hold workshops to share my knowledge with others. I hope to study computer science in college and further my understanding by participating in this challenge.
Thank you for reading!
- Prev by Date: Announcement text for the Applications 18.12 release
- Next by Date: [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.13.0 available for download
- Previous by thread: Announcement text for the Applications 18.12 release
- Next by thread: [ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.13.0 available for download