Web lists-archives.com

Re: Getting Started With KDE

Hi Alex,

Thanks for wishing to get involved in KDE development! It's good to hear you read through the Get Involved/Development page, that's a good start. As mentioned, we do have the Junior Jobs tag as a good start as well: https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&keywords=junior-jobs%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=1560073&query_format=advanced

The "usability" keyword is also a good option to look at, as a number of them are small jobs.

Although I'm a newbie to things, I would be glad to help you get your dev environment set up, and point you in the right direction, based on your interests. Feel free to respond back with any projects that catch your eye, and I'm sure we can help you out.

Andrew Crouthamel