Web lists-archives.com

Re: New User: Help Requested in Setting up Development Environment

Hi Daniel,

On of our devs wrote an excellent guide on his blog that might help you out: https://vhanda.in/blog/2015/10/setting-up-a-kde-development-environment/

Thanks,
Boudhayan

On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 at 07:41, Daniel Wolf <djwolf1999@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I recently took up a bug related to the "user-manager" program. After following the steps in the getting started guide, I was able to successfully compile and install the program. Running it was a different story, I hit a segmentation-fault error when trying to run the program through the konsole. After setting up QtCreator and trying to guess at the executable path, it tells me that the program quit unexpectedly. I'm trying to find a way around this so that I can resolve the bug. Any help would be greatly appreciated.