Web lists-archives.com

New User: Help Requested in Setting up Development Environment

I recently took up a bug related to the "user-manager" program. After following the steps in the getting started guide, I was able to successfully compile and install the program. Running it was a different story, I hit a segmentation-fault error when trying to run the program through the konsole. After setting up QtCreator and trying to guess at the executable path, it tells me that the program quit unexpectedly. I'm trying to find a way around this so that I can resolve the bug. Any help would be greatly appreciated.