Re: Port Kppp to Qt5
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 10:46:03 +0200 (CEST)
- From: Harri Porten <porten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Port Kppp to Qt5
On Wed, 15 Aug 2018, Wolfgang Bauer wrote:
It still uses Qt3 stuff, which wasn't possible to port to Qt4 (or Qt5 therefore) easily, so I gave up then.
The code base is very old indeed.
But if you do want to do it, I'll try to help.
As one of the previous maintainers I'll also be happy to assist whenever needed.
- Prev by Date: Re: KDE service for mounting storage resources
- Next by Date: [ANN] [Qt ORM] QxOrm 1.4.5 and QxEntityEditor 1.2.3 released : support MongoDB database and code source now on GitHub
- Previous by thread: Re: Port Kppp to Qt5
- Next by thread: Upcoming reorganisation of the CI system