Web lists-archives.com

Re: Adding Kirigami Gallery to kde-sdk

I talked with Marco at akademy and he says it's fine not to include it for KDE Applications 18.08.

Cheers,
  Albert

El dj., 9 ag. 2018 , 23:14, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@xxxxxxx> va escriure:
El dijous, 9 d’agost de 2018, a les 12:06:18 CEST, Luigi Toscano va escriure:
> Albert Astals Cid ha scritto:
> > El diumenge, 24 de juny de 2018, a les 1:18:45 CEST, David Edmundson va
> > escriure:
> >> What would be the situation for releases?
> >
> > If it's part of kdesdk gets released with KDE Applications like all the other
> > kdesdk repos.
>
> kirigami-gallery was added to kdesdk in sysadmin/repo-metadata, but it's not
> yet in the list of the modules officially shipped as part of KDE Applications
> (sysadmin/release-tools).
>
> Do we have a final decision on this?

uh oh.

So there's no packages for it for KDE Applications 18.08 being released next week.

Marco, is it fine for you if we get it out with 18.12 or you really wanted to be in 18.08?

Cheers,
  Albert