Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is there a way to set digitalclock plasmoid font size?

You need to edit the height property (change) in the horizontal panel mode.

https://cgit.kde.org/plasma-workspace.git/commit/applets/digital-clock/package/contents/ui/DigitalClock.qml?id=90ea27f49c84f0dffbbf79b29eaa14c57f31a24d

gives you an idea how it should be done.

I'm against making this configurable through ui because the digital
clock code is pretty hacky as it is right now and making the size
configurable would make it only worse.