Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is there a way to set digitalclock plasmoid font size?

I have made a patch to configure digital clock font size (maybe two
years ago) but it never gets reviewed. It is very easy to do. If
maintainers agree to change, I can submit my patch again.

David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 于2018年6月16日周六 上午4:28写道:

--
郭云鹤/Guo Yunhe