Web lists-archives.com

Re: Semantic analysis KDevelop

Hi,

On 06/14/2018 12:40 AM, Maxime. Haselbauer wrote:
Am I the only one having problem since month with the semantic analysis of Kdevelop

You are not the only one, but it does not affect everyone either :/
To me at least, it is not fully clear what circumstances result in this problem, but I think there are multiple possible reasons, all somehow related to which standard includes are parsed in what mode.

Best,
Sven