Re: Closing old Plasma 4 bugs
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 23:07:50 +0200
- From: Christoph Feck <cfeck@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Closing old Plasma 4 bugs
On 11.02.2018 20:52, Nate Graham wrote:
All right, so let's give it a shot. How about we make it so that normal
users have full privilages except the following:
- Can't bulk change
- Can't change Importance field
We now see regressions caused by this particular change:
- new 'wishlist' tickets end up reported as 'normal'
- crashes (even from DrKonqi) end up reported as 'normal'
Manual intervention is needed to correct these wrong states,
Unfortunately, bugzilla does not differentiate between own tickets and
changing tickets from others, and I doubt it was our intention to
remove existing abilities, so I propose to revert the permissions for
the 'Severity' field.
- Can't re-open bugs in the CLOSED state