Web lists-archives.com

Re: Queries regarding Akademy 2018

Hello Dileep,

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Dileep Sankhla <sankhla.dileep96@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I am a GSoC 2018 student at KDE and have applied for the developer account.

I want to attend Akademy at Vienna, Austria this year and have submitted a travel reimbursement request for the same.

1. Do I need to fill any RSVP form to let KDE know that I am willing to attend Akademy 2018 if my travel request is approved?
​Nope. The event is open to everyone that wants to attend it.​

2.  It says the deadline for the second round of travel request is May 31, so do I need to wait for May 31 in order to know the approved status of my request?
​You will know short after the second round is ended. At least was what happened to me when I did the travel request on the first round.​

3. Other than sending the travel reimbursement request and waiting for it, do I need to do any other thing?

Prepare to pack your bags and wait to the event. =D

If I'm wrong in any of the above topics, pls correct me. I'm answering this base on my experience.
Cheers,

[...]

Thanks and Regards
Dileep Sankhla

--