Web lists-archives.com

Queries regarding Akademy 2018

Hello,

I am a GSoC 2018 student at KDE and have applied for the developer account.

I want to attend Akademy at Vienna, Austria this year and have submitted a travel reimbursement request for the same.

1. Do I need to fill any RSVP form to let KDE know that I am willing to attend Akademy 2018 if my travel request is approved?

2.  It says the deadline for the second round of travel request is May 31, so do I need to wait for May 31 in order to know the approved status of my request?

3. Other than sending the travel reimbursement request and waiting for it, do I need to do any other thing?

Thanks and Regards
Dileep Sankhla