Web lists-archives.com

Import of educational data sets available on the internet - GSoC

Dear KDE team,

Actually, After submitting my proposal for import of educational data sets available on the Internet project, I expected to be mailed from Mr Stefan Gerlach with his feedback but I didn't receive anything.

I know that to select any project for this year GSoC being a Software Engineering project and might to see my sample contributions for the project to ensure the skills of the applicant to complete the project. I will request you to send a few of the issues in the project to implement one or more of them

I still very interested in this project and intend to spend much time as I can to be completed.

Best regards,
Ali