Web lists-archives.com

major memory leak

I couldn't find a bug ticket service for kde plasma development, so apologies if this is the wrong place.

I'm running into a major memory leak running kde plasma. After a few hours the desktop environment consume about 20GB of RAM and continues to consume another 15GB of swap space. After that my operating system has to kill off applications to make space. I added a couple snapshots to show you that killing off the plasmashell reclaims the memory used.

I'm running a thinkpad t570 with two monitors daisy chained to my laptop.