Web lists-archives.com

Re: Want to apply to KDE SoC 2018

Hello Rupal,

The Season of KDE is concluded for the year 2018. The program had the timeline starting from 10th December 2017 to 21st March, 2018. You can find about the timeline here - https://season.kde.org/?q=program_home&prg=46

You can find the details about the program here - https://dot.kde.org/2017/11/19/announcing-season-kde-2018 , this would also answer your queries.

You can apply for SoK in the next edition, just keep an eye on the announcements and the timeline.

Regards,
Ashwin