Web lists-archives.com

Want to apply to KDE SoC 2018

Hi there.

I am Rupal Jain, a 3-rd year student studying at IIIT Delhi, India majoring in Computer Science.
I wished to know something about the program:

1. I am an Indian student and citizen. Am I eligible to apply for this program?

2.  When is the application opening (and deadline) for the year 2018? Or is it open throughout the year?

3. How do I apply? I couldn't find any application portal or do I need to email the proposal?

4.  Are we allowed to apply in a team of 2-3?

5.
Duration and timeline of the internship? As in, does it only happens during a fixed particular period during the year? Or is it flexible in that sense?

It'd be great if you could help clear these queries.