Web lists-archives.com

Re: Want to apply to KDE SoC 2018

Hello Rupal

1. There is no such restriction for India.

2.If you are applying for GSoC 2018, the deadline for proposal submission is 27 March 16:00 UTC(9:30 pm IST).GSoC is not open throughout the year.The time period is from March to August.
If you are planning to apply for KDE Season of Code, it will be starting roughly from November 2018.

3. You can apply for GSoC through the page: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/
you can select an organization and start working with them, KDE for example.

The KDE GSoC 2018 ideas are given on the page: https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2018/Ideas

To participate, choose a project and contact, the project mentor.But remember, the deadline is near.

Anyway, best of luck.

Hope this helps.