kdesrc-build howto success ?
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 08:20:12 +0100
- From: Stéphane Ancelot <sancelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: kdesrc-build howto success ?
Since a moment, I am trying to compile kde src with kdesrc-build.
I was based on kf5-qt5 branch group. since it is a development branch, I
understand it does not always compile.
So yesterday, I switched to stable-kf5-qt5, unfortunately that does not
fully compile too, here is a kind of error I faced:
/home/sancelot/qt5/qtbase/lib/libQt5WebKit.so.5: undefined reference to
So, my question is :
* Do I have the wrong qt5 compiled or some missing flags ?
* I am not on the right branch-group ?
please advice , in order being able to compile a stable kde release