Web lists-archives.com

Re: March 15, 2018: KDE Applications 18.04 Dependency Freeze

Hey,

> I should have known, but had forgotten the term 'dependency freeze'. To
> be sure: I can still submit review requests but shall not land them
> before 5. April? What will happen, when I (inadvertently) brake a
> dependency freeze?

you can do everything. Create, accept, delete review requests the whole time.
You only need to make sure, that the versions of external dependencies is
changing.  If you summit a Review request that breaks the "dependency freeze"
it is a good idea to mention this in the RR.

sandro