Web lists-archives.com

Re: OneTimePass-Plasma

Cool idea! I hope some of the experienced devs can check it out. :)

---
Andrew Crouthamel

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 5:24 AM, James Augustus Zuccon <zuccon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I've been working on a Google Authenticator-like Application for Plasma (QML/C++). It also comes with a KRunner that can be triggered with "otp searchterm".

It uses KWallet to store passwords and liboath to generate the token (so a message is displayed if the KWallet Subsystem is disabled).

So far, I think the build is relatively stable, but would someone be willing to view the code and suggest improvements where I've failed to follow KDE conventions?

There are quite a few additions I would like to make to this (QR Scanner) and quite a few other applications I'd like to work on for KDE in anticipation of Plasma Mobile.

Thank you.