Web lists-archives.com

Re: Falkon in kdereview

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 07:51:06PM +0100, Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Hi,
> >> The incubator process seems to have stalled.  Christoph can you get
> >> this moving again? https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Falkon
> yes, that has stalled, I didn't update the page to reflect the current state :/
> I did now so.
> https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Falkon
> What IMHO needs to be done is:
> 1) grant sysadmin backup possibility for the website, e.g. for kate-editor.org I rsync the stuff to some sysadmin given location

The website is just a wiki page https://userbase.kde.org/Falkon which is fine but could do with some fleshing out.

If someone has time to make a decent website that should be on KDE infrastructure but it's not needed.

> 2) move mailinglist

> For the "Code of Conduct", I am not aware of any issues with that, perhaps that can just be ticked of.

Just check with David and any other developers that they are familiar and happy with it  https://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/
But it's not like David is new to the community so that should be fine.

> For the licensing, Jonathan, is it ok to remove the TODO there and say "OK"?
> Perhaps some link to a mail to an public list would be nice there.

Yes licensing is fine, I went over it this afternoon and there's quite a lot of different bits to it but nothing that's not compliant

The exception being MPL-1.1 licenced themes which I'm happy with, it's
Free and fine to ship alongside and not a derived work and the licence
is chosen because it's an external theme with legacy reasons but it's
not on any part of the code which is newly developed.