Re: Code in peace or How to lint a complete repository?
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 22:41:20 +0100
- From: Elvis Angelaccio <elvis.angelaccio@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Code in peace or How to lint a complete repository?
On mercoledì 28 febbraio 2018 10:57:30 CET, Michael Heidelbach wrote:
Now that I saw https://phabricator.kde.org/D10905, I want to do
something similar for baloo and baloo-widgets.
I'd really like to that once and for all. Because applying
coding style on-the-fly obscures real changes introduced.
1. Would it be reasonable?
2. Who would be willing to review such a huge diff?
3. How to apply KDE coding style most effectively?
(The astyle command given in Kdelibs Coding Style does not
produce completely correct results:
[this](const QUrl &url) => [this](const QUrl & url)
instead of [this](const QUrl& url)
Also the operators-at-beginning-of-line rule is not respected )
4. What about arcanist: any ready-made .arclint available?
you may want to try uncrustify which is supposed to replace astyle:
(Someone should update the wiki :P)