Web lists-archives.com

GSOC 2018: A new Season of KDE Website

Hello,

I am Kanishkar J, I am looking forward to contribute to KDE and be part of GSOC 2018. I have worked quite heavily on full stack web application development. I am really excited about working with the re-build of the KDE Season Website. My GitHub profile :
https://github.com/kanishkarj
As this project is to start off from scratch I would like to know how to get started contributing to the code-base. I need some guidance to start off with contributing. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank You

regards
Kanishkar J
Indian Institute of Technology Indore, India