Now is the time for all prospective GSoC mentors to gear up!
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 13:52:12 -0800
- From: Valorie Zimmerman <valorie.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Now is the time for all prospective GSoC mentors to gear up!
Hello everyone, our application to become a part of Google Summer of Code has been accepted! So, if you are going to become a mentor, now is the time to:
1. Ensure you are subscribed to KDE-Soc-Mentor mail list .
2. Write to KDE-Soc-Mentor@xxxxxxx to be invited to the GSoC web app. This way we can ensure that one of us invites you. All you need is a google-enabled email account.
The email from the OSPO says,
"Inviting Mentors to your Org
"Org Admins should now be sending potential mentors invitations to be a part of their organization. The mentor will need to click the link in the email they receive to accept the invitation and create their account. All mentors must be invited by an Org Admin."
3. Click the link in that email to get into the webapp and set up your account there. None of your information from previous years is saved.
What we org admins need is all mentors to complete all three steps within the next few days.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to temporarily change KConfig-data for a unit test?
- Next by Date: Why does kdelibs4support/src/kio/kfilemetadatawidget still exist?
- Previous by thread: How to temporarily change KConfig-data for a unit test?
- Next by thread: Why does kdelibs4support/src/kio/kfilemetadatawidget still exist?