Adding application to KDE and getting image of current cursor under wayland
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 19:04:52 +0100
- From: "Damir Porobic" <damir.porobic@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Adding application to KDE and getting image of current cursor under wayland
I've got two questions related to KDE which you could eventually answer:
1. Is there a process for adding applications to the KDE family or do you always start writing applications specifically for KDE?
2. Is there a way to get an image of the current mouse cursor under KWin Wayland? I'm able to get screenshots under Wayland but the screenshots have to be requested via DBus call and when you request a screenshot with mouse cursor, it is already part of the screenshot.
Thanks in advance!