Web lists-archives.com

Re: Baloo is not dead, it just smells a little funny

Hi all,

On Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018 00:55:17 CET Alexander Shaposhnikov wrote:

> Hello,

> I've been lurking arout for a while finding a place to start

> contributing to KDE, and this might be the project I was lurking for :)

> I'm fairly experienced in C++ and Qt, but not KDE, so I _might_ be

> useful. Just point me to the right place(s).

Great to see you picking up the challenges ahead and take care of baloo.

To me, it looks like you are excellent candidates to help us (as in KDE) in our goal to bring new contributors up to speed. See https://dot.kde.org/2017/11/30/kdes-goals-2018-and-beyond and https://phabricator.kde.org/T7116 for details.

Not being active in that area myself, it seems to me, that your input is very helpful, as you are the people we look for and can show us our weak spots.

Regards

Thomas

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

https://www.telegram.org/ Telegram, the better WhatsApp

Not everything that counts can be counted,

and not everything that can be counted counts.