Web lists-archives.com

Re: Baloo is not dead, it just smells a little funny

@Helmy: Fantastic! I'm using c++ for exactly 31 days now. So guidance? No. But certainly we can learn from each other.

The first task I entered on the virgin project page was 'Documentation'. I regard this as very important, because IMO the main reason for baloo's bad reputation is people don't know how to use it properly. We should start by documenting the options and hint out some caveats. On IRC there is #kde-baloo we can use for communication. Currently my nickname is michael_ sometimes it's kernseife.