Web lists-archives.com

Re: Baloo is not dead, it just smells a little funny

I would like to be able to help with baloo, but i have no idea where to start
I have over 10 years programming experience, in c#, python, js, but not so much in c++ like you when you first started , I would really appreciate it if you would be able to guide me,
Thank you