Web lists-archives.com

Re: KDE 2018 application

Hi Priya,

Sad to inform you that we are not accepting any more Season of KDE application.

There are couple of more programs in which you can participate.

You can go through [1] which contains important links and guideline to start exploring and contributing in KDE.
I would also suggest you to follow https://dot.kde.org/ to stay updated with all important news and announcements about the community.

[1] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/12INZX4K7tZQU9svg3dBusPd0V-RPHEhNGBlyBdKOfEM/edit?usp=sharing