Web lists-archives.com

Re: DownloadDialog for Latte Layouts

Found it Albert, the administrators of the store had to do something first... Now it works fine ;-)

Στις 4 Ιαν 2018 12:30 π.μ., ο χρήστης "Albert Astals Cid" <aacid@xxxxxxx> έγραψε:
El dimecres, 3 de gener de 2018, a les 10:30:49 CET, Michail Vourlakos va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to support the KNS3::DownloadDialog in Latte in order for the
> user to be able to download Latte Layouts from store.kde.org from inside
> Latte... But I cant get it to work, the DownloadDialog shows the message
>
> Could not find category "Latte Layouts"
>
> or when I change it to 417 based on:
> https://store.kde.org/browse/cat/417/ord/latest/
>
> Could not find category "417"
>

> Do you have any ideas what is needed to work?

Without seeing your code is really hard to figure out what's wrong.

Do you have a branch with that code?

Cheers,
  Albert