Web lists-archives.com

Re: To start contributing to kde and participate in soK as a student.

Welcome onboard, Siva!

In general, here are some links that might be useful to you:
- https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved
- https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development
- https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator

If you already use KDE software, you may have some ideas about what features you'd like to implement and bugs you'd like to fix. Great! If not, now's a great time to start using Plasma and KDE software, and here's a good list of usability and polish bugs that we're currently about to start focusing on:

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&keywords=usability&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=1478494&order=product%2Cchangeddate%20DESC%2Cbug_status%20DESC%2Cresolution%2Cpriority%2Cassigned_to%2Cbug_id&query_format=advanced

Let us know once you start working on something!

Nate Graham