Web lists-archives.com

Re: [spectacle] new feature: draw tool

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Francis Herne <mail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 October 2017 10:43:28 BST Cunha, Andre wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> *Not sure if this is the right mail list to request new features*
>
> It would be nice to see a feature inside spectacle to draw basic
> rectangles/circles over an image.
>
> This feature may not fulfill the main reason to use spectacle, but it would
> save a lot of time avoiding to open an image editor + editing the picture
> there.

This can be accomplished conveniently already in Spectacle:

Export Image -> Kolourpaint, editor window appears, start drawing.

Embedding drawing tools in Spectacle itself would save a few seconds at most,
I can't see how it would be worth the added complexity.

+1, open image with already exists.
the point that I feel he's right is that we need a *easy* application to do quick-edditing.

-Francis