Web lists-archives.com

Re: Participation of KDE in GCI 2018

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 10:12 PM, vijay krishnavanshi <vijaykrishnavanshi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am writing this to urge KDE to participate in GCI 2018. On the idea page, we have around 20+ tasks and few members have shown interest in adding tasks for their projects in GCI later(if we take part).

My opinion is that we should participate. Thoughts?

We should participate, this is true.
Problem seems to be that everyone is super busy (I know I'm)

I can apply as org admin if no one else is available for the task. I will need to ask few questions in regards to that. Can I email someone with my question related to the process? If yes, please state so that I can ask. Time is the issue but I can put in the required time to get it done.

I wish I could help more but currently I'm really tigth on time.

Sorry :/
Tomaz

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi