Web lists-archives.com

Participation of KDE in GCI 2018

Hello everyone,

I am writing this to urge KDE to participate in GCI 2018. On the idea page, we have around 20+ tasks and few members have shown interest in adding tasks for their projects in GCI later(if we take part).

My opinion is that we should participate. Thoughts?

I can apply as org admin if no one else is available for the task. I will need to ask few questions in regards to that. Can I email someone with my question related to the process? If yes, please state so that I can ask. Time is the issue but I can put in the required time to get it done.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi