Web lists-archives.com

Re: Add your tasks to the Idea page for GCI

Hi,

In the page, there are less than 20 tasks, does this mean KDE does not participate this year?

Johnny

On 10/17/17 04:44, vijay krishnavanshi wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have added few tasks on the GCI page and would like to ask other interested mentors to add their ideas to the idea page.

I have also reused some of the ideas from the last year GCI. We need minimum 25 tasks for participation before the date 21st October so that time for doing the required things for applying as an organization is reserved. More ideas can be added later.

Any sort of task can be added to the idea page if they are doable by students of age group 13-17. It can include any type of tasks like design, outreach, documentation, user interface, or code.

I will continue adding ideas to the idea page.
Link: https://community.kde.org/GoogleCodeIn/2017/Ideas
Some ideas on the idea page added by me are not clear and need some refactoring. I will do it later today.

Regards,
Vijay Krishnavanshi