Web lists-archives.com

Re: Easy, encrypted transfer of larger files over third party server

Hey,

why using a third-party server if you can directly share a file form your
computer securely without any size limit? OnionShare creates a tor hidden
service and this you can share and  the other can download the file directly
via tor for your computer.
https://onienshare.org
http://elx57ue5uyfplgva.onion/

At least for many usecases it is also a nice solution, where you don't need a
server to upload the file. The person who is receiving the files doesn't need
OnionShare. All they need is to open the URL you send them in Tor Browser to
be able to download the file.

Best regards,

sandro