Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to start contributing?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 6:52 AM, Ashu Yadav <ay839065@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I am Ashutosh Yadav currently studying in indian institute of information technology
vadodara, India in Information technology.

My fields of interest are datastructures and algorithms as i was doing competitive programming for a while . I want to start contributing to the open source project .But i have no idea how to start ,it totally confusing. Can you help me out .I know java, python ,c,c++,html and css.

Download the source code of an application,
Make changes to it,
Publish your changes and create reviews. :)

Seriously, it's that.
We can't say to you "do that change in my software" because it's opensource, you work on what you want and like.

Tomaz

Thanks
Ashutosh