Web lists-archives.com

Sending the list of files from Ark to another application via Drag & Drop

DBus interface org.kde.ark.DndExtract has a method called extractSelectedFilesTo, but I could not find a way to get the list of extracted files. Is there one?
Use case: Drag some file from the archive opened in Ark, drop it to another application (e.g. Kate), effectively opening the file. The application needs to know the list of files to open after their extraction.
I know one can use Open with... in Ark itself, but D&D may be more natural for some users, especially considering that (AFAIK) Windows can do this with WinRar.