Re: new here, and bug question
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 16:43:42 +0200
- From: Sebastian Kügler <sebas@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: new here, and bug question
On woensdag 20 september 2017 16:21:44 CEST fredjame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Please pardon the top-posting ... I am including the message to/from
> kde-community below, as background ... please note the link to a bug
> listed on Mageia, as it pretty much clarifies what I am referring to.
> I am looking for any advice/guidance to squash this bug, even if it
> is "no longer supported" ... I don't think something should be
> dropped in a broken state ... to me, it just doesn't speak well for
> the future. Please also forgive the cross posting to a Mageia
> list ... just trying to keep them in the loop, as that list is where
> this quest started.
I'm sorry, KDE can't help you with this:
- As you said, KDM is unsupported and its maintainer isn't active in
- The problem you're experiencing isn't even a problem KDE has anything
to do with, it stems from a change that apparently Mageia developers
made to the KDM login manager.
http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org