Web lists-archives.com

Re: GOAL: seriously accommodate >96 DPI users

On 08/20/2017 12:26 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Lydia Pintscher composed on 2017-08-20 15:17 (UTC+0200):

* Appeal to All our Senses: a visually impaired user should be able to
use all the software produced by KDE;

Put an end to the creation of "situational impairment" described on:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/10/23/internet-is-becoming-unreadable-because-of-a-trend-towards-light/
(second paragraph prior to last of article)

I agree with you on the subject of readability and text contrast, Felix. FYI I have an open phabricator patch to slightly improve text contrast and readability in the default Breeze text color scheme: https://phabricator.kde.org/D7424

Baby steps! :)

Nate