Web lists-archives.com

Re: Tab handling shortcuts across KDE applications

On 08/16/2017 10:47 AM, Nate Graham wrote:
On 08/16/2017 10:41 AM, Elvis Angelaccio wrote:

Hi,
shortcuts for previous/next tab have been recently changed: https://phabricator.kde.org/D6553

Excellent, that's exactly what I'm talking about! Will this change affect other apps, or only Konqueror? Right now Dolphin, Kate, Konsole, Konversation use different default shortcuts, so it would be great to see them all adopt ctrl+pgup/pgdn as well.

Or perhaps a better question is, it is safe to assume that this will touch every app that currently uses ctrl+comma/dot as the standard shortcut? Because there are a few like Kate and Konsole that don't (or didn't as of 5.9.4, which is what I'm using.

Nate